Monthly

Our challenges are now monthly and anything goes.

Followers

Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Winners and Design Team Favourites and some inspiration

Hi everyone sorry I am a bit late announcing the winners and design team favourites from our last challenge of 2015.

Here they are

TOP 3
No 14 - Invisible Pink Cards
No 56 - Susan Kennedy
No 57 - Ruscht


Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge from the side bar


WINNER
No 24 Chrissy


Congratulations please take your winners badge from the side bar
and
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize
with winner simply papercraft in the subject line


Thank you so much to our sponsor
Bugaboo Stamps

We haven't a challenge this fortnight but we have some fantastic inspiration from our amazing Design Team

Carla

Jennifer

Carol

Lyn

Sue

I hope you have enjoyed the inspiration from our design team join us again for our next challenge on the 15th January 2016.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card in the last Challenge of 2016.
    Big Congratulations to ALL.
    Chrissyxx
    Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my lanterns as one of your Top 3 ... I am truly honored!! Thank you!!! I'm enjoying trying my hand at altering some things :) Congrats to all of the amazing winners!!! And to the DT! I love all your creations! Gorgeous as usual! Love that image that Jennifer used! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE all at our www.stilusessaywriting.com office agree that these cards are amazing. They're really great. As for me, I paid attention to the Carla's card. I like the colors she used.

    ReplyDelete