Monthly

Our challenges are now monthly and anything goes.

Pages

Followers

Friday, 19 June 2015

Challenge 7

Good morning lovelies, hope you have all had a good fortnight, It's been quite an eventful week all in all, but all is good.  Firstly I'd like to say a massive thank you to all that entered our last challenge, wow couldn't ask for better support from everyone so thank you.

You all made it so hard for us to choose our winners and top 3 but we finally made our choices, so in no particular order...

Top 3




Well done ladies please take our Top 3 badge

Top 3

Winners


Winning 3 images from Rosey hearts


Winning 3 images from The Stamping Boutique

Winner

Well done ladies please take our Winners badge and email me Erin
erinwithattitude@gmail.com 
for details on how to claim your prizes, 
please put Winner challenge 6 in the subject line

A massive thank you to our sponsors
Rosey hearts
and
The Stamping Boutique

Challenge 7
Anything Goes

Our sponsor this fortnight is
Lacy Sunshine

Heather is offering 3 digi images

Now for some amazing Inspiration from my Wonderful team

Erin
Using Swan Enchantress

Sue
Using Fantail Entrantress

Carol
Using Georgie 1

Carla
Using Sarah Jane

Chris
Using Sarah Jane

Sharon 
Using Georgie 1


Using Fantail Enchantress

Shelley
Swan Entrantress

Lyn
Using Emily Rain Showers

Ladies you did an amazing job as always, thank you so much.  Good luck to everyone....

9 comments:

  1. OH WOW :) :) Thank you so very much for the Top 3, you have made my day and given me the biggest smile ever :) :) Fab DT inspiration for this fortnights challenge ladies, you rock :) :) :) Big hugs, Mimi xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful creations from everyone!
    Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my,I see I'm the Winner of The Stamping Boutique prize.Thank you!
    Beautiful DT creations and another great challenge.
    Lisa x
    (Sorry had to comment as my Blogger challenge account.It won't let me with my personal Wordpress one)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely cards and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creations by DT!
    Thanks for the Challenge!!!!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic DT creations! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your lovely comments, we really do appreciate them all.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry my entry has been so late! Just hope I was in time! Love the DT work. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete