Monthly

Our challenges are now monthly and anything goes.

Pages

Followers

Friday, 22 May 2015

Challenge 5 and Design Team Call


Hi lovelies, have you missed me... I've certainly missed you,  so here I am to let you know that I am the new owner of this challenge.  I look forward to seeing all your crafty makes, I hope you will still support our challenges and join us every fortnight.  So before we get on to the Winner and the Top 3. I'd like to tell you about our Design Team Call....

Design Team Call

If you would like to join my design team here's how to apply:-
  • You must have an active blog and face book account.
  • Be willing to make one project every two weeks (Fortnightly)
  • Be able to comment on a share of our participants using a rota system.
  • The design team will receive digital images from our sponsors which you must use. You will also be expected to advertise our sponsors on your blog on each challenge, with a badge and a link back to the store.
  • Be able to be involved with the picking of our winners and the top 3. 
  • You must be able to complete projects on time.
  • You must be able to commit joining the team long term, initially the term will be for 3 months with a review to joining permanently after this period.
If this is something that you would like to do and would like to join my team then please email me with
  • A little bit about yourself.
  • What design teams you are on or have been on.
  • A link to your blog or other social media site that you post your projects on.
even if you have never been on a design team, I would love to hear from you.  Good luck to you all...
erinwithattitude@gmail.com


and now onto our Winners and Top 3

Top 3




Well done please take our Top 3 badge

Winner
you have won 7 digi images from Bugaboo

well done, please take our Winners badge and email me Erin for details on how to claim your prizes.
erinwithattitude@gmail.com


We would like to say a huge thank you to our sponsor
Bugaboo



Challenge 5
Our Sponsors this fortnight are

Jiggery Makery

Jiggery Makery
Adele is offering 3 digi images

Deedee's Digis

Deedee's Digis
Deedee is offering 3 Single Files

Now for some inspiration from my designers.

Erin

Carol

Jennifer

Sue 



Carla

Good luck everyone, Don't forget to enter my DT Call, details can be found at the top of the post.



12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you've made my day by chosing my card as a Top 3, thank-you! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies, thank you for your lovely comment Granmararet. Your very welcome Denice.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute images and fantastic creations from DT!

    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done, can't just pick one, they are all wonderful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this challenge and for sharing the DT creations. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cute one . the idea's which you have provide is really beautiful I am glad to read from you. my blog please give a look. happy fathers day poems

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty images for coloring. Perfect for watercoloring, I would think. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely DT cards - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have made a huge collection of Happy Fathers Day Coloring Pages and Quotes...Go and get them for free.
    Fathers Day Coloring Pages

    Fathers Day Clipart

    Fathers Day Images

    Fathers Day 2015

    ReplyDelete