Monthly

Our challenges are now monthly and anything goes.

Followers

Friday, 8 May 2015

Challenge 4

Announcement
Hi everyone, sorry about the posts disappearing, I am working to rectify the problem.  You can still enter your creations. If you have not received your prize yet, please email me
erinwithattitude@gmail.com
and I will get you hooked up with them

Good morning everyone, We hope you have all had a good fortnight.  All your work is fabulous making it a hard choice for us to choose our Top 3 and Winner.

We would also like to say a fond farewell to our Guest Designer for April Susan.  We have enjoyed having Susan with us for the month and wish her well for the future.

Winners


you have won a shop voucher to spend in A Day For Daisies Store




Top 3




We would like to say a huge thank you to our sponsors
A Day For Daisies
Sassy Studio

Challenge 4
Anything Goes/CAS (Clean and Simple)
Our sponsor this fortnight 


Bugaboo is offering 7 digi images

Now for some inspiration from the design team









Fantastic job everyone.  Thank you...  Good luck everyone


6 comments:

  1. Thank you very muvh :) I'm so happy :) Congrats to the other winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats winners - very nice work DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the challenge
    hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so very glad to be a winner! Congrats to the top 3 and fab DT work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All gorgeous creations!!

    Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all I am so sorry that you are having problems at the moment with things disappearing! I hope you manage to sort it very soon. Secondly can I just say how pleased I am to have been picked for your Top 3 - I really am sooo pleased and very honoured. Congratulations to the winners and Top 3 ladies - woo hoo!!! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete